Saturday, January 24, 2004

No reply.

I sent a letter to Keira Knightly to England, and I was expecting to recieve a letter back from her til my mother said it actually might take a month. :::Smack::: duh what was I thinking? I thought. Now I sent the letter the tuesday before October 20th ( October 11th ) mind you, and I still haven't got an answer back from her. So basically it's been more than three months I've sent the letter and I'm still waiting for a reply. Abuela did you get a letter back from England??? (I wonder what's taking so long) :::smack again::: she's acting in a movie called King Arthur that's coming up. No wonder why. Ah well I'm going to wait for one more month and we'll see. If there's a reply then I'll be happy, if there's no reply than I'm going to send another letter gah durnit! - Alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home