Friday, October 29, 2004

Celebrating my Birthday, October 20th

Wednesday, last week I had woken up by the sound of "Happy Birthday" from my mother. I had gotten two very good games: Medal of Honor: Frontline for the Playstation 2, and Star Wars Battlefront for the PC. Before I took the bus to school, I had a bit of time to try my new games, so I did. I tried Frontline first of course, since I'm into WWII in Europe. I play the role as Lieutenent Jimmy Patterson, who was an actual soldier who fought in WWII. Anyway, the very first level is June 6th, 1944, Omaha Beach a.k.a Normandy Beach. I can't explain what had happened in the game since the things that I saw were to horrifying. :P (no offense to WWII veterans). I'll try and get pictures from my gameplay soon. Star Wars Battlefront was also cool. You get to be on whichever side and battle you want to be in. You can be with the Republic (The Clone Troopers), CIS (The Droid Army), The Empire (Darth Vader's Army), The Rebels (against Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker's side). I've been conquering nearly the whole galaxy with my Clone Army. Well now I'm playing Medal of Honor: Frontline at Omaha Beach, because for some reason I keep on getting Bronze Medals when I did what I had to do for a Gold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home