Thursday, February 19, 2004

The so called "basics"

My mother is part of this yahoo group that has to do with parents that are homeschool parents. So last night when I signed on my mother's screen name on aol, I read a letter from this crazy lady, I shouldn't say "crazy" more like "not very smart" lady, who has to do with the homeschool yahoo group and e-mails 4 letters per second, sent four letters. I read one of them. It said about how her son is so darling like and that she doesn't want to teach him the "horrifying" details of WWII. He is 11. Stop treating him like some "darling" 4 year old. The basics of the 11 year old child of hers that knows about WWII is about every single plane, bomb, torpedo, submarine, bomber airplane, et cetera. This is more of a "obsessed" type of basics of WWII.

It's like saying that her son knows every sword, arrow, bow, nazgul, ring-wraith, elf, human, dwarf was used in Lord Of The Rings when he does not know point of what was J.R.R. Tolkien was trying to interpret from Lord Of The Rings. Which is how the ring is more described as a machine of power that people want are greedy over for power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home