Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Three Hours of Rock

My friends and me want to make a band. We don't have the full set so last night I went to one of my mom's friend's place who's the drummer in the band "The Amber Smith" to see if I can try out his instruments. He has a bass and some guitars. So we went to Astoria, Queens to go see him. While on the way, I went to this pizzeria called "Pizza Palace" which I got a gyro from. I noticed at the order menu it said "Freedom Fries". So I got pissed and ordered a gyro with FRENCH fries. After I ate I took a napkin and wrote a note on it saying "French fries are made in Belgium!" and then I put a HEINZ ketchup bottle to hold the napkin. And then I got a smoothie.

Once I reached the place I tried out his bass. And some of his friends' guitars. After that it was all music by The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel, The Vines, and The White Stripes; Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds, Norwegion Wood, The Boxer, Scarborough Faire, Mrs. Robinson, Ride and Outtathaway, and finally Seven Nation Army. Those were all the songs that David played. A little between those songs we went upstairs (David lives in the basement) to see friends of ours, Cathy and Josh. Josh is also in a band, and he probably might be going to design school in Danmark.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home