Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

I got Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (which is an AWESOME GAME!), three days ago Monday. The first mission is when it's 1942 and you're in Africa to save an SAS British agent. It starts off as the Captain giving orders to your squad while you're in a truck going to a Nazi camp and your drivers are disguised as Afrika Privates, a Nazi Afrika Officer stops the trucks (there are two) and asks for papers so we could continue on, of course he didn't see our squad in the trucks or else he would set an alarm and there would be chaos, but the problem was the drivers in a truck behind us wouldn't give the papers so one of them shot the officer. Now, the officer wasn't alone, there were Nazis surrounding the area, so we had to get out of the truck as soon as possible because on of the Germans had a Panzerschrek (German rocket-launcher) and was going to fire it on us and you have to do lots of crazy stuff in the mission. In the second mission, it's 1943 and you're in Norway (you know the country in Scandinavia, across the ocean from a country called Denmark which is north of Germany) and you have to sabotage a U-boat (German submarine) and also destroy one of the latest inventions German scientists had created. It is a radar for U-boats that won't allow any Allied ships to see the U-boats but also the radar can identify them. There's a part in the mission where I'm disguised as a German officer and I love doing this thing where these German Elite guards ask for my papers and keep on asking until they show their guns threatenly at me and at the very last minute I finally show my papers and then they say (in German) "My apologies, sir." The mission after this one is the famous US invasion during D-day at Omaha Beach (Normandy Beach.) Since I have Allied Assault on the computer, it'll be easier for me to get screenshots that I took by myself while playing the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home