Thursday, March 11, 2004

Going to Central Islip, Long Island

Yesterday I had to go to Long Island to a People To People Student Ambassador meeting. It was my second time going to a meeting the first was in February 11. The meetings we have there are always fun. The students including me that are there are all going to Australia and New Zealand, we are all going to be one group. There are 43 of us. Yesterday while I was on the train, in front of me and my mother there was a single file of three or four sleeping people. One with the mouth open, the other with a closed face, and the other was chewing in her sleep. To me it first seemed like she was talking in her sleep but no, she was just moving her mouth in a way which made it look like she had something in her mouth. That's when a thought came up to me, maybe something delicious like the world's best chocolate cake was in her dream. "Aaah chocolate cake aah" were what she was thinking in her dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home