Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The Protest against the war and The River Project No.2

I forgot to mention that I went to a Protest last week which was against the war and to bring the troops back home already. The protesting was cool and tiring. It was tiring because my feet are pronated and they don't have an arch so if I walk for a while my feet will start to hurt so that's what happenned. The rest was awesome, people were having pins and stickers and signs for example: "Bush Lies Who Dies?" and others I can't remember. I was wearing a pin which said "Back by Popular Demand" and it had a peace sign in the middle, I had two bumper stickers on my back saying "Friends Don't Let Friends Vote Republican" and "Are We Kinder and Gentler Yet?" with bombs in the air as a backround, we also had a sign but I don't remember what it said because we put it back somewhere in some pile of signs for after the march. One-fourth of the way when we were walking we found out that someone was throwing down water from a building but nothing happened when we passed by.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home