Monday, May 31, 2004

Rock

I'm now into rock, I'm no punk or scream freak, but like normal rock music. Before I really got into rock I was and am into Simon and Garfunkel, The Beatles, The Who, etc. I also now like The Vines, I'm more into The Ramones, kinda like The Sex Pistols as long as I don't see the videos with the Sid Vicious mutilation in it. I now kind of listen to Lords of The New Church and more of The Vines. The songs I like are Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Hard Day's Night, Revolution, Norwegion Wood, I wanna hold your hand, Give Peace A Chance, Imagine, etc. by The Beatles. I like I Can See For Miles, Happy Jack, My Generation, Boris The Spider, Who are You, by The Who. Scarborough Faire, The Boxer, I Am A Rock, April Come She Will, Mrs. Robinson, etc. by Simon and Garfunkel. Blitzkriege Bop, I Wanna Be Sedated, etc. by The Ramones. Highly Evolved, Outtathaway, Get Free, Ride, WInnig Days, Animal Machine, TV Pro, Autumn Shade II, She's Got Something To Say To Me, Rainfall, By The Vines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home