Sunday, July 25, 2004

Watching Shakespeare at 8:00 PM, and Wolf's Rain at 3:30 AM

    Yesterday, I had to go see my French teacher at 5:30 PM. So, we (me and mother) arrived there, and I did my lesson. After that, we went to go see Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" in the park. It was fun, during the play. A heron (bird) went on the lights at the backround of the play. It came when the play was on it's first hour. A few minutes later it left. At the end very end however, right where the heron was, was exactly where they sparked up fireworks at the end (by the way the play was three hours long, so the fireworks came at the third hour).

    When we got back home, It was too late for me to watch my favorite show, Wolf's Rain. When I looked at the channel guide, the only time they would replay the show was 3:30 AM. So, I waited till it was 3:30 AM. What? I'll do ANYTHING except for anything, crazy, to see that show. So, I woke up at 12:20 (PM) something. This morning I was singing lyrics of a song, "Sun's up, a little after 12:00, make breakfast for myself...".

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger la Maitresse said...

That's the song from "Legally Blonde"!!! That's sooo coool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home