Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm back.



Hey Haven't been posting for a while; the internet had been disconnected for a short while and I moved back to the city and moved to Astoria, Queens. It's a very nice area with many good restaurants and places to go such as Kinko's and a guitar shop :P. I don't know much about the area because I had to come here to Florida after 3 days of living in the apartment for certain reasons such as my mother works all day and I have to take care of the last living dog and greyhound in the house since Ricky and Neo died. As I am typing this I am being continually begged for the food on the table next to me by Destiny the dog.



I am also no longer going to Scarred Dale Middle School because of all the materialism, too much work one can handle, lack of caring in the teachers, things I've already learned from homeschooling such as a Dichotomus chart and cells. So now I am homeschooling again, I am not alone though because once I come back from Miami to NYC I will be going to the River Project. :D:D. I'm also buying an acoustic guitar here in FL and my mother is sending a beginner's book to learn guitar. So now, I am also into '80s goth bands such as The Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus, and I kind of like the Virgin Prunes. I'm now also more into Punk music then I was before, I always listened to the Clash and still do, I like Iggy Pop, Siouxsie and The Banshees, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, and the New York Dolls.



Now, some of you New Yorkers may know that CBGB's is closing down. It's becoming into oblivion. Nothing. No music. Nada. It will be closing down by August. However, there is a possibility it can be untouched if you can please donate. Before I continue on about this let me explain to some of you what CBGB's is. CBGB's was and is a club where many famous New York bands came from. The Ramones, The Sex Pistols have been there once, and The Beastie Boys for example first performed their before they became famous. The Sex Pistols only performed there because they were touring in NY. Also, Joey Ramone Place is where CBGB's is because nearly everybody knows the Ramones performed there. So, if you want CBGB's to be saved you must and I mean must donate. If you are someone who promises to donate but doesn't do anything about are the kind of people who are lazy arses and can't do something for everyone's own good. Go here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home