Thursday, August 19, 2004

Fencing

There's going to be fencing around 1:00 PM today. Apparently I wasn't woken up at 3:00 this morning which I was mad for because there was LIVE fencing men's sabre fencing. Also, a French fencer, Adeline Wuilleme, was in the quarter finals, she is or was supposed to fence Margherita Granbassi from Italy. If any of you have been to Grand Central and Columbia when there was the Women's fencing two years ago, Wuilleme was there. She lost to a Polish fencer who I think is attending in the Olympics and if I'm correct, her name is probably Gruchala but it doesn't seem familiar to me. Men's Team Sabre Medal Matches Gold Medal Match - ITA - FRA the time will be 19:40-19:40. The time is not a typo, I got it from the Athens 2004 website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home