Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dig, This Time It's Serious [Happy (belated) New Year]

I'm officially back now. I've been posting that I was back before and disappeared a few times. The reason is because of 1.) Pure laziness, 2.) I didn't want to get sucked into Blogger yet again, and 3.) I felt that I needed to delete this blog but I didn't because of pure laziness. So here I am! It's good to post on Blogger again. You may wonder why I'm back now after two years or so, so would I. The reason I am back is the same reason why someone would have a family reunion or why one would write to an old friend. I am back because I have been gone and have missed posting and reading other blogs. I'm also going to be posting because I need to write down my thoughts that I have been carelessly thinking and forgetting. I will post either later today or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home