Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hey guys I hope that if someone reads this they'll recognize my posts from way back when in 2003/2004 when I was just a little boy, at 11-12 years old. I'm now 20 years old and going to Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. It's been great, with a lot of ups and downs, mostly downs but I'd say for the better. I'm now a junior majoring in Film & TV and still double-majoring in Politics (might give that up), and transferred from Photography, which was a great solid two years before getting into Film (which is another beast). So far it's going alright! I'm going through all of the production materials, speeding away with phone calls to get together a crew and actors for my set. I hope to use this blog again like I used to. I'll probably add some posts of my "artwork" from high school up to now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home